× Dreams of the Deceased

HAUNTING EX BOYFRIEND

12 years 3 months ago #1 by muthoni

• new dreamer
  • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: 01 Nov 1968
  • HAUNTING EX BOYFRIEND was created by muthoni
    I have been having dreams which feature an old boyfriend. He was a guy i went out with almost 20 years ago, we dated for almost 2 years and had a explosive break up. He came to see me 10 years later looking for another chance but i wasn't interested and we never saw each other again. Unfortunately he passed away 3 years ago and though i didn't wish that for him i didn't mourn much. For the past 2 nights i have dreamt about him. In my dreams we seem happy and though i don't remember much of the dream it is bothering me. I think i need help here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #2 by Stella

• dream enthusiast
    • dream enthusiast

• Thank you received: 17

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Replied by Stella on topic Re: HAUNTING EX BOYFRIEND
    Your dream combines elements of an ex-lover dream and a dream of the deceased. Here are some links to definitions of those symbols on this site that should help give you more clarity about its meaning...

ex-lover

deceased

Also, on the dreamdoctor.com homepage , there's a link to a video in the Listen Now! section about the meaning of "ex-lovers' in dreams. Definitely worth checking out.

While your conscious mind remembers the why and how your old relationship came to an end, your subconscious mind also remember the good stuff that kept you together for 2 years.

Bottom line... your dream may reflect your sense of loss (something in your waking life might have triggered his memory) OR it may be a reflection of what you are missing and want in your current relationship. To determine which it is, try to identify what was going in your waking life that might have generated the dream.

Hope that helps!

Have a Happy New Year! :woohoo:

12 years 3 months ago #3 by muthoni

• new dreamer
    • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: 01 Nov 1968
  • Replied by muthoni on topic Re: HAUNTING EX BOYFRIEND
    Thank you Stella. Everything you have said makes sense to me!!!

Moderators: sergent sup
    To access our Dreamcast Library, log in, then click here.
    Not registered? Click here.

It's free! No fees or subscriptions.