× Nightmares

Ghost woman

12 years 6 months ago #1 by nightghost

• new dreamer
  • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Ghost woman was created by nightghost
    I usually have very vivid dreams and occasionally experience nightmares. A few weeks ago I had one that seemed like it would never end... the dream scenery changed and it was almost like two dreams in one. It started out at my grandmas house (not my grandmas house in real life) I was younger about 10 or so and my sister was 14. We are actually in our 30's. In the dream she was hanging out with this boy and I guess I was jealous so I shot him. That started a chain of events and all of a sudden we were being chased, presumably by the family of the kid I shot. We ran inside (grandmas?) house where we hid. I watched out the window to the porch where I could see a man adorned with metal/ chains of some sort. At first I thought it was a police officer and was relieved to get the mess sorted out. I quickly realized it was not, it was more like someone from The Hills Have Eyes horror movie. He was trying to start a car and I remember thinking I wish it would start so he will leave! But it didn't, and he captured a family member of mine (maybe an uncle) But I couldn't hear what was happening to him. Thats when the dream changed, sort of, and my sister and I were hiding in an upstairs room of grandmas old house(the actual one she used to live in. I remember thinking about my younger brother and how it was too late to save him (in the dream he was really young but I never saw him in the dream, only had that thought). At this point I was scared and thought this has to be a nightmare and tried to wake myself up. I opened a closest where I touched a lightbulb hoping it would burn my hand to wake me up, but instead I felt only a faint 'buzzing' sensation. I looked over and realized the door to the bedroom was cracked open a bit and I saw a toddler coming up the stairs toward the room. I was afraid he would give a away our hiding spot if he came in, at that moment I saw a ghost woman coming up the stairs after him! I was terrified she would see me and when she reached the top of the stairs she looked right at me and smiled and waved which woke me abruptly. Very scary!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #2 by Stella

• dream enthusiast
    • dream enthusiast

• Thank you received: 17

• Replied by Stella on topic Re: Ghost woman
    Interesting dream. Lots of dream symbols. It'd be helpful to know a bit about you and what was going on in your life just before you had the dream to give you a specific interpretation. Until then, here's a start...

Feelings in dreams are never disguised, so consider what in your waking life was making you feel as you did in the dream (at the time you had it), especially anger and guilt, involving men or boys.

Here are links to the definitions of your dream's symbols. Collectively, they will probably help you understand its meaning...

younger
    shooting
    chased
    house
    hiding
    police

The last part of your dream may be a confusional arousal... it takes place in your bedroom, you can't wake up, ghost , etc. Here is a link for you to explore to see if that fits...

confusional arousals

Hope it helps!

12 years 5 months ago #3 by nightghost

• new dreamer
    • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Replied by nightghost on topic Re: Ghost woman
    Hey Stella thanks for the input! Especially the part about anger/guilt about men and boys.. my relationships do tend to be challenging with men. I love my men but am also a strong independant woman! Still havent figured quite everything out. I know it was a powerful dream but things have been going good (dreams and 'real life') since.. maybe my subconscience figured it out for me? Or more likely will pop up unexpected to scare me again:) still working on this one. Thanks again for the info!

Moderators: sergent sup
    To access our Dreamcast Library, log in, then click here.
    Not registered? Click here.

It's free! No fees or subscriptions.