Forum

× Teen Dreams

Need Answer & Please I'm just looking for answers

12 years 2 months ago #1 by mariacontreras

• new dreamer
  • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Hi My friend of mine been having dreams of me & Justin bieber. & One of Justin talking to her about me & her talking about me to him. So could anyone tell me what her dreams mean? Becuase she doesnt know my school but I showed her my school through a viedo & she said wow your school looks so fimilar to my dream.
    Heres her dreams she had:

~Dream about justin~
    Ok so we were at some school..idk which, it didn't look familar.(yours. i think. Just talked about that.) I went over and talked to justin and before i actually said anything to him there was a table to my right and there was some sort of note or letter, idk what it said, but it had your name on it and the name "Alex" on it. He was sitting with some blonde chick when i was talking with him. I went up and said hello and asked him if he knew you. He denied knowing you and i told him i was a friend of yours. Somehow i convinced him to say that he knew you and for some reason he said he didn't care about you. WTF, right? Anyway that's all i remember.
    That's the first dream one of the dreams I had. Hold on let me look for the other.

Other dream about justin
    what happened was that justin you and I were hanging out I suppose anyway he was like super obsessed with you and I guess somehow I pissed him off, probably becaz i didn't trust him and then he kicked me. I think i was either joking that you were to good for him or something or that i just didn't like him.
    and that's the last of the dreams.

But anyways she isnt a fan of justin bieber but she keeps dreaming us.. & Well her dream seem so fimilar to her & me becuase Alex is one of my ex boyfriends & well the school is similar too

Please someone tell me why she keeps having this dreams no we don't like him nor hate him but his music isn't our favorite we're more into rock.

Thank you
    -Mary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: sergent sup
    To access our Dreamcast Library, log in, then click here.
    Not registered? Click here.

It's free! No fees or subscriptions.