× Women's Dreams

Pupils of my eyes fell apart

9 years 1 month ago #1 by kiarda

• new dreamer
  • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Pupils of my eyes fell apart was created by kiarda
    I was at work (in a lab) and acid splashed in my eyes so I went to wash them out. I was embarrassed that I had goofed. I went to check my eyes in the mirror and watched as my pupils pulled apart in pieces almost like shattering but the pieces were swimming around my eyes like a lava lamp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #2 by Stella

• dream enthusiast
    • dream enthusiast

• Thank you received: 17

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Replied by Stella on topic Pupils of my eyes fell apart
    You didn't provide any information about the waking life background that would have helped explain why you had the dream, but the symbols in and location of the dream provide at least some context.

The fact that your dream occurs at work(?) suggest that the dream is about a workplace issue. In the dream, you make a mistake with consequences that cause your eyes to be damaged. Here's a link to the definition of eyes that explains that symbol:

eye: dreamdoctor.com/component/dreams/?contro...&task=details&id=756

The dream would seem to reflect your feelings that something happened at work (an embarrassing mistake of some sort?) that you tried to "clean up". Instead, your eyes are damaged, which may reflect your feeling that you have "lost sight of" how you might now be perceived by others on the job.

Dreams are symbolic reflections of feelings that you have about what was going on in your waking life at the time of the dream. Also, feelings IN dreams are never disguised, so how you feel IN the dream is how you feel about its subject in your waking life. So, what "goof" did you make on the job recently that made you feel embarrassed? Do you think that you've redeemed yourself... or are you harboring concerns that it has changed how others see you... or how you now see yourself?

If you could share that waking life background, it would be instructive for all of us to understand how and why you had that dream with those symbols.

In the meantime, I hope that helped!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: sergent sup
    To access our Dreamcast Library, log in, then click here.
    Not registered? Click here.

It's free! No fees or subscriptions.