Forum

× Women's Dreams

2 Positive Pregnancy Test Dreams in 2 Weeks

11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #1 by jstone

• new dreamer
  • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • The first dream that I had about 2 weeks ago was about being at a middle-high school and an elemenrty that was fenced in. On the side of the schools fence, there was a prison that was about 150 feet away. In between the school and the prison was a grave yard. All the kids were outside of the schools and all the prisoners were outside also. And was talking a whole bunch of non sense. Out of no where, a huge bear jumps over the fence into the school yard and everyone starts running into both of the schools. Police with rifles had shot the bear before it got too close to the schools. And everyone was restricted to go outside. Then the elementary school started flooding and everyone had to evacuate. While people were evacuating, a couple friends and my boyfriend and I had went in to use the bathroom. And then my friend had told me to take a pregnancy test because she thought that I was pregnant, not sure how because I surely did not look it. So I took it to shut her up and it came back positive. All of a sudden, we werent in a school anymore. We were at her house and thats when I had told my boyfriend that I was pregnant. Then woke up.

Second dream, all I remember was being at my old high school gym teacher's house with a friend and a guy that I couldnt really tell who he was. And I had took a reusable pregnancy test? that I can pee on and it would give me a result, then after a certain amount of time, it would reset so I can use it again and give me a different result. But the first time I had took the test, it came back positive. I had told my friend and the guy I was with that I was pregnant and they didnt believe me. So I used the reusable pregnancy test and it came back positive again. When it did, I threw the test at the guy and he jumps up and says "we have to tell ms. king (gym teacher)" and I got scared. While he kept trying to tell her, she was busy doing other things and I told the guy that I have to go. And woke up.

What does this mean?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: sergent sup
    To access our Dreamcast Library, log in, then click here.
    Not registered? Click here.

It's free! No fees or subscriptions.