× Women's Dreams

Dreamt of 'danger'?

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1 by KatyW

• new dreamer
  • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Dreamt of 'danger'? was created by KatyW
    Hi I hope you can help me with my dream I had last week! It was very vivid and there were many sections of it that I am not sure how to relate or even where to begin,

It started at a retirement home, which used to be local to me when I was a child and where my aunty has worked for many years. It was a 'fayre' day and in my dream I was a child of 11-12 years getting ready for a bike race with two of my friends who I havent seen for about 10 years.

In the next section I remember, I was at a house unfamiliar to me, (although I knew it was my parents house in the dream), frightened and watching from a window as unfamiliar men were trying to break into the house with shot guns. My family were with me.

Next, I was walking to the front door of my old house where I lived as a child, when I came across a big black stray dog that I tried to find an owner for, when it bit my hand aggresively, although it didnt hurt - it just felt annoying. My mum opened the front door, said she would call the contact number on the dogs collar, and closed the door again. Then a man and woman came to take the dog away, they said they were the dogs owners. Although I knew that for some reason they weren't, I gave them the dog anyway.

In the next part of the dream I was an 18year old, at my local dance club, drinking, dancing, having a good time with my best friend and ordered a KFC takeway?!

Finally the dream came round again and I was riding the bikes with my two freinds from school in the race. However, during the end of the race, going near to my old house, my older sister came up to me and said she was also having a dream about these two friends and we spoke with each other and interpretated that it must mean 'Danger'. Then the dream ended.

I am very curious as to what the dream meant and if it was a warning of some sort?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: sergent sup
    To access our Dreamcast Library, log in, then click here.
    Not registered? Click here.

It's free! No fees or subscriptions.