× Men's Dreams

dead spirit

11 years 1 month ago #1 by coldbreeze

• new dreamer
  • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • dead spirit was created by coldbreeze
    Dreamt like talking with dead spirit of my long back seen school friend who lives in another city now, the dead spirit was telling me that it died (my friend) because of not enough fund for treatment for some deadly disease, what it means

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #2 by mcreekr

• dream student
    • dream student
    • mcreekr@setel.com

• Thank you received: 7

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Replied by mcreekr on topic dead spirit
    In your dream, death represents change. Your friend symbolizes an aspect of your own personality. Look at how you see your friend's personality. The traits you see in your friend are the very traits within you that are being addressed. The spirit, which is like your inner thoughts, is letting you know why that part of your personality had changed.

Disease represents negativity. Money, symbolizes the value that you place on a particular thing. This part of your dream shows how a particular part of your thinking or actions have been changed because, at the time, you did not give it proper attention.

Look over your life and see how something or someone has left you bitter or otherwise unhappy...negative. This has negativity caused a change in your personality. The good news is: if this trait that has changed was one that you found to be good and beneficial, you can regain it by letting the negative items go...possibly forgiving the source.

Hope this helps in some way. God bless.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: coldbreeze

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: sergent sup
    To access our Dreamcast Library, log in, then click here.
    Not registered? Click here.

It's free! No fees or subscriptions.