× Men's Dreams

can't remmember my dream

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #1 by mlott67

• new dreamer
  • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • can't remmember my dream was created by mlott67
    my wife said i was saying another womans name in my sleep. i don't remmember doing it. :unsure. somebody please help me. my wife is really upset with me about it. i keep telling her that i'm not seeing another woman or talking to another woman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #2 by Kelly

• new dreamer
    • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Replied by Kelly on topic Re: can't remmember my dream
    Sleep talking is a sleep disorder. It isn't even a dream. It's not psychological; it's a physiological disorder, related to sleep walking, night terrors and sleep sex (talk about awkward!) There is a lot of information on this site about it at the following link . You might want to send the link to your wife.

Good luck!

12 years 6 months ago #3 by mcreekr

• dream student
    • dream student
    • mcreekr@setel.com

• Thank you received: 7

• Replied by mcreekr on topic Re: can't remmember my dream
    While one's emotional attachments to somebody can cause a dream response like that, I can say that it is not always the case. In dreams (at least in how I look at them) people can also represent different aspects of the dreamer. We all have someone in our lives that share some kind of personality trait that we have within us. These small 'mirror images' come to us in dreams to show us what we are dealing with. If you know the person whose name you are calling, look at their personality as you know it. Those traits you see in her represent the same traits that you have. There is something going on in your activities or behavior that is best described by that person. Obviously, the more of the dream you remember (or the more your wife hears you say ), the more clues we can get about your dream message.

Moderators: sergent sup
    To access our Dreamcast Library, log in, then click here.
    Not registered? Click here.

It's free! No fees or subscriptions.