× Ask Anything You Want About Sleep and Dreams

My brother dream me getting married?

12 years 7 months ago #1 by patsipeek

• new dreamer
  • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • My brother dream me getting married? was created by patsipeek
    He said he just seen ny boyfriend in his white tuxedo and I had a white veil on my head and he was holding my hand in his and he seen me and my boyfriend getting married.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #2 by mcreekr

• dream student
    • dream student
    • mcreekr@setel.com

• Thank you received: 7

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Replied by mcreekr on topic Re: My brother dream me getting married?
    In your brother's dream, you would represent an aspect of a particular action or behvavior that he has. (He needs to consider how he sees your personality. This will show that part of his bevavior being addressed.) Your boyfriend symbolizes a particular way your brother thinks. What this dream is showing is that your brother is having or has just had a commitment between a thought and action. A dream wedding happens when we decide/desire to do something and then take steps to make it happen. An example would be: deciding that you would like a new career or job and then taking classes that allow you to take on such a career. Find out from your brother what it is that he has recently commited himself to. Oh, and white indicates spirituality...this could be an actual ministerial persuit or just something based on love. God bless.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: sergent sup
    To access our Dreamcast Library, log in, then click here.
    Not registered? Click here.

It's free! No fees or subscriptions.