Forum

If you post a dream...

Be sure to provide some relevant information about the dreamer (age, gender, relationship status, etc.), as well as his/her waking life background. Because dreams are reflections of the dreamer's feelings, thoughts and awarenesses about their waking life at the time of the dream, this information should improve the quality of responses received.

× Lucid Dreams

Floating Rocks

5 years 3 months ago #1 by Singleton

• new dreamer
  • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • I had a dream last night that my wife and I were walking down the street. It was a very quiet early evening and all of a sudden there were many floating rocks. As we approached I reached out to grab one of the floating rocks and once I had it in my had it became heavy.

I touched a few and it happened to all. Then all of a sudden it started to "Hail" small rock objects. As we looked for cover, I told my wife to get behind me and we ran for cover, all the while I was waiving my hand in front of my face to avoid being hit by the objects.

Then I spotted a wooden oerhang and yelled to my wife for us to go there. I grabbed her hand tighter and we ran to the overhang where we were safe from the falling objects.

When the "Hail" ended, we saw amongst the many smaller rocks were a tremendous amount of shiny new pennies.

We picked them up and looked at them and then others came outside and were just staring at us, then I woke up.

Any idea what this all means?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #2 by Singleton

• new dreamer
    • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Really? Over a week and no one knows what my dream means?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: sergent sup
    To access our Dreamcast Library, log in, then click here.
    Not registered? Click here.

It's free! No fees or subscriptions.