Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully.
Your use of this Website and related services are provided subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use specified below. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE PROMPTLY.
1. Use of the Website. This Website contains only general information, is designed for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or psychological advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Users of this Website should not rely on information provided in this Website for their own health needs. If you have a health-related, personal or interpersonal problem, or any specific medical or psychological questions, please consult with your health care provider.
Use of this Website does not create a patient relationship. There may be certain webpages in this Website whereby you can voluntarily agree to submit information, including personal information, such as information that could be used to identify or contact you or information about your personal, emotional, psychological or medical condition (“Personal Information”) to www.dreamdoctor.com. If you choose to voluntarily submit information, including Personal Information, to www.dreamdoctor.com through this Website, you understand and agree that such information will be transmitted over the Internet. While www.dreamdoctor.com has taken reasonable steps to protect any information that you may submit from unauthorized interception and use, the risk of unauthorized interception and use of electronically transmitted information cannot be entirely eliminated. Therefore, there is always a risk of unauthorized interception and use of any information that you submit to www.dreamdoctor.com through this Website. If you access and use this Site, Springhill will not be responsible for any unauthorized interception and use of your information, and you understand and agree that Springhill shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or any other damages arising from your use of this Website. Please note that Springhill is not responsible for the content or activities associated with any site or entity that is linked to this Website.
2. Copyright. You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this Website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Springhill, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content. Notwithstanding the above, you may print or download one copy of the materials or content on this Website on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Springhill Syndication is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in the Terms is prohibited.
3. Trademark. The following are trademarks and servicemarks owned by or licensed to Springhill or its affiliates: the name “Dream Doctor” and “Dream Wizard” and associated logos; and any mark used on the website with a “TM”, “SM” or Registered Mark that are not the property of third parties.
Any other trademarks appearing on pages linked to this site are the property of the respective owners and/or operators of those sites.
Hidden text used by web search engines to find websites, also known as metatags, may not be embedded into your website using any trademarks or servicemarks of Springhill or its affiliates, whether those trademarks or servicemarks are registered or unregistered. Any such use will be considered trademark infringement and will be prosecuted.
4. Links to Other Sites. Links to third party websites on this site are provided solely as a convenience. If you use these links, you will leave this site. Springhill does not claim to have reviewed these third party sites in their entirety, nor does it control these sites. Springhill is not responsible for any of these sites nor their content. Moreover, Springhill does not endorse or make any representations about any of the websites for which links are provided, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
5. Disclaimer. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. SPRINGHILL FURTHER DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS AT THIS SITE. SPRINGHILL MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE MATERIALS AT THIS SITE, EVEN IF OUT OF DATE. INFORMATION PUBLISHED AT THIS SITE MAY REFER TO PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY OR REGION.
6. Limitation of Liability. SPRINGHILL DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. USERS OF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE AWARE THAT INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTH CARE CHANGES CONSTANTLY, AND BECAUSE THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY UPDATED PERIODICALLY, IT MAY NOT CONTAIN THE MOST RECENT INFORMATION. SPRINGHILL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO UPDATE OR CHANGE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. SPRINGHILL IS NOT RESPNSIBLE FOR INFORMATION APPEARING AT HYPERLINKS. ALSO, THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CREATE A PHYSICIAN-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP AND DOES NOT OBLIGATE SPRINGHILL TO FOLLOW-UP OR CONTACT USERS OF THIS WEBSITE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SPRINGHILL, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENCEES, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF SPRINGHILL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN THE EVENT THAT STATE OR LOCAL LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SPRINGHILL’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. User Submissions. Subject to the Springhill Privacy Statement, any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Springhill will have no obligations with respect to such communications. Springhill and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
8. Choice of Law, Venue and Attorneys’ Fees. These Terms and Conditions of Use are entered into in the State of California and shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, exclusive of its choice of law rules.
Each party to these Terms and Conditions of Use submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Los Angeles County, California for any dispute with Springhill or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
In any litigation arising out of the Terms, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its attorney’s fees and costs in trial, on appeal, and in any bankruptcy proceeding.
9. Revisions. Springhill may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Please periodically review the terms, conditions, and privacy statements posted on the www.dreamdoctor.com website. Continued usage of the www.dreamdoctor.com website will be considered acceptance of any changes. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms on particular pages at this site.
10. Entire Agreement. Except as expressly provided in a particular “legal notice” on the www.dreamdoctor.com site, these Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and Springhill with respect to the use of the site and its content.
Contacting us: Springhill welcomes your questions and comments regarding our Terms and Conditions of Use and anything else on this site. Email George Oliva III, president of Springhill Syndication LLC, at